FOOD-GROWN® WILD TRAVELER
For all the family travelling long haul, a unique complex of Food-Grown® nutrients and botanicals. Extensive air travel can be tiring, leave you feeling 'out of sorts', your natural energy and sleep patterns out of sync and expose you to greater oxidative cellular stress. This formula supports these areas of concern.
- Magnesium for reduction of tiredness
- NADH to support the 'long haul'
- Zinc for healthy cognitive function
Size: 32 Capsules (1 month supply). Dosage: 2 capsules in the morning of the day before you travel.
Take a further 2 capsules on the day you travel and 4 capsules on arrival your destination. Half doses can be given to children under 12 years of age.
Can be taken with or without food.
Our Food-Grown® Wild Traveller is a unique complex of Food-Grown® nutrients and botanical extracts expertly formulated to support your wellbeing when travelling. The body’s exposure to oxidative damage can be higher when travelling, especially when crossing time zones. This fact, and our own experience of travelling long haul, led to extensive research to develop a product that supports the physiological and psychological effects of travelling.
Our unique formulation, Wild Traveller, provides; Vitamin C and Zinc which contribute to the normal function of the immune system and protection of cells from oxidative stress, and Magnesium that contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function. Wild Traveller also includes our synergistic blend of NADH, French Maritime Pine Bark, Cordyceps Sinensis and Ginger root extract.
Vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; Lactobacillus bulgaricus providing Zinc and Magnesium; French maritime pine bark extract (Pycnogenol®); Reduced Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NADH), Ginger root extract and Cordyceps Sinensis powder. Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
- Free from: Excipients, wheat, gluten-containing ingredients, soya, artificial colours, flavourings & preservatives. Contains no live yeast at time of manufacture.
- Cautionary advice: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.