A unique complex of Food-Grown® vitamins and minerals formulated for the entire pregnancy and for breastfeeding women. Providing the required 400ug of folic acid as natural Food-Grown® folate which contributes to healthy growth of your baby and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Synergistic nutrients including Vitamin D, Iron and Vitamin B12 to support energy, the immune system and the changes stages of development (cell division, DNA synthesis, baby's bones) during pregnancy as well as supporting your health as the pregnant mother.
- Folic acid 400ug as natural folate
- Iodine for healthy growth and thyroid
- Zinc for healthy cognitive function and immunity
Size: 90 Capsules (1 month supply). Dosage: 3 capsules per day.
Capsules can be opened and added to any cold food or drinks.
Wild Nutrition’s Food-Grown® Pregnancy is a comprehensive blend of Food-Grown® nutrients and whole-food concentrates expertly formulated to support your nutritional needs during pregnancy. Our bespoke formula includes; Zinc which contributes to normal cell division and DNA synthesis; Vitamin B3 for the reduction of tiredness and fatigue; Chromium which contributes to normal metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins and the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
Vitamin B12, Iron, Magnesium, Selenium and Vitamin D to contribute to healthy cell division, provide protection against cell damage and support immune health. Food-Grown® Pregnancy includes the Department of Health’s recommended dose of 400µg of Folic Acid (providing naturally occurring Folate), which contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
Lithothamnium (red algae) powder (providing Calcium), Seawater (providing Magnesium), Nutrient-enhanced Yeast (providing Iron, Selenium, Folic acid (as naturally occuring Folate), Boron, Niacinamide, CoEnzyme Q10, Inositol, Choline, Manganese, Riboflavin, GTF Chromium, Biotin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Molybdenum, Thiamin, Iodine, Vitamin K1, Vitamin D3, Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), Mineral-enhanced Lactobacillus Bulgaricus (providing: Zinc, Pantothenic acid, Copper), Vitamin C incorporated into citrus pulp, Carrot preparation (providing Beta-Carotene), Yellow pea (providing Vitamin E), Alpha Lipoic acid.
- Free from: Excipients, wheat, soya, gluten containing ingredients, artificial colours, added sugars, flavourings & preservatives. Contains no live yeast at time of manufacture.
- Cautionary advice: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. We advise taking your supplements a minimum of 2 hours from the time of taking any medication. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.